Do you want to up your breakfast game by making fresh waffles from the comfort of your home? Well, I would recommend buying a waffle maker. The piece of equipment can help you make waffles featuring a crispy and crunchy look on the outside but ones with a fluffy and tender look on the inside. However, to get such results, you must buy the best waffle maker, given that different models are not made the same. To help you settle for such a model, allow me to introduce you to the 20 best waffle makers in 2020, and later on, a buyer’s guide that will help you select the right unit.
List Of 20 Best Waffle Makers in 2020 Reviews On Amazon.Com
20. BLACK+DECKER Flip Waffle Maker
This is a high-quality flip waffle maker designed with 7″ Waffle plates. The plates enable it to produce four delicious Belgian waffles on each batch. With a ready indicator light, the unit is easy to use, given the ability of the light to indicate when it is ready to cook. Moreover, it adopts a rotate and cook system. This system makes it possible to get perfectly and evenly-cooked waffles after a simple flip. The waffle maker includes a nonstick surface to keep out excess oil and butter and ensure easy removal of the waffles.
- Easy to clean nonstick plates.
- Cool-touch handles for safety.
- The waffle maker heats up fast.
- A handle lock locks the plates shut to prevent dripping.
- Less detailed instructions.
- No temperature control.
19. Presto 03510 Ceramic FlipSide Belgian Waffle Maker
Equipped with an extra-thick grid, Presto 03510 is a professional-style waffle maker featuring a rotating design. It can bake a Belgian waffle with four easy-to-cut sections. The unit features a non-stick interior that wipes clean easily.
The exterior features brushed stainless steel to enhance style and durability. Because of the ability to lock into a space-saving vertical position, it is easy to store in compact spaces. Also, the dual-function base guarantees convenient rotation for baking.
- The ceramic nonstick interior is easy to wipe clean.
- The waffle maker locks into a vertical position for compact storage.
- It is lightweight and durable
- A digital display and countdown timer allows you to know when the baking time is over.
- 180 degrees flip design for even spread of the batter.
- The sides and top become hot during use.
- Included timer requires a battery.
18. Burgess Brothers ChurWaffle Maker
Are you looking for the best waffle maker to bake perfect Churwaffles or cornbread? Well, I would like to recommend the Burgess Brothers ChurWaffle Maker. Easy to clean and use, it doesn’t include scrapers, removable trays, or messy sprays. Also, the waffle maker can make up to four, 3″ waffles at a time, on the premium non-stick plates.
- Easy to use and store.
- Easy to clean because of the non-stick surface.
- The waffle maker heats fast and evenly.
- No timer or on/off button.
- The product makes small waffles.
17. All-Clad 2100046968 99010GT Stainless Steel Belgian Waffle Maker
This is a stainless steel Belgian Waffle Maker. As one of the best products on the market, it features a non-stick cooking surface with four sections so that you can cut the waffles with a lot of ease. Moreover, the cooking surface features extra-deep pockets making it possible to prepare the waffles with any type of topping.
A removable drip tray comes along the waffle maker for quick and easy clean up. Also, the unit integrates a ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat LED indicator light to let you know when to pour the batter and when to cook. The browning selection dial offers seven different settings to accommodate different tastes and preferences.
- The steam release system makes it possible to make waffles with a crispy look on the outside and fluffy feel on the inside.
- A steam-release system makes it possible to make waffles that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- A locking latch makes it possible to store vertically to save the space.
- The plates are not removable for cleaning.
- The waffle maker is heavy.
16. Secura Upgrade Waffle Maker
The Secura Upgrade Waffle Maker is a 360-degree rotating waffle maker. It allows you to make deep-pocket Belgian waffles, because of the deep-pocket design of the cooking surface. The cooking surface features a non-stick coating for easy removal of the waffles and easy cleanup. The handles are cool-touch in nature for the safe and easy turning of the waffles. Because of the unique locking clip, you can expect to get an even distribution of the waffle batter. Also, the power-on and ready-to-cook indicator lights make it possible to know when the waffle maker is ready to use, and when the waffles are ready to serve.
- The locking clip helps to reduce leakage.
- The removable plates are dishwasher safe for fast cleaning.
- The equipment heats fast and evenly.
- It rotates to 360degrees for even spread of the batter.
- The waffle maker produces a slight burning odor during the first time of use.
15. Cuisinart WAF-150 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
This is a stylish waffle maker that features a stainless steel top cover with an embossed logo. It bakes four 1″ deep Belgian waffles at a time. The unit includes non-stick baking plates for easy removal of the waffles and fast clean up.
Also, there is a green indicator light. The light illuminates when the waffle maker is ready to bake, and once the waffles are ready to eat. After use, you can store the waffle maker in a compact space because of its ability to stand vertically.
- The cord wraps under the base for compact storage.
- Chrome-plated handle remains cool to the touch.
- The red power-on indicator light remains on while baking.
- A 5-setting browning control makes it easy to make waffles that fit individual preferences.
- The bottom cooks faster than the top.
- No audible tone to accompany the green light. Hence, you must stay close to observe the light.
14. Cuisinart WAF-V100 waffle maker
The answer to a waffle maker designed for use on compact table tops is Cuisinart WAF-V100. Featuring a vertical design, it doesn’t take a lot of table space. Also, the unit includes a batter pour spout that makes it easy to fill. Five browning settings are another addition that allows you to make waffles that meet your tastes and preferences. Also, there is a ready-bake indicator light and ready-to-eat indicator light. The benefit of this is the ability to determine when the waffle maker is ready to use, and when the waffles are ready to eat.
- An audible alert eliminates the need for concentrating on the indicator lights.
- The waffle maker comes with a measuring scoop to eliminate the chances of over or under-filling it.
- A non-stick surface for effortless removal of the cooked waffles.
- A cool-touch locking handle prevents batter from locking out of the waffle maker.
- The measuring cup tends to be a little bit messy while pouring.
13. Cuisinart WAF-200 4-Slice Belgian Waffle Maker
Introducing Cuisinart WAF-200, this is a 4-slice Belgian waffle maker. Its baking plates feature a nonstick coating for easy removal of the waffles and easy cleanup. Besides that, the waffle maker incorporates a six-setting browning control. Using it, you can customize the crisp and colors of the waffles to suit your tastes and preferences. The ready-to-eat and ready-to-bake indicator lights are other pluses. These make the machine easy to use, given the ability to know when the waffle maker is ready to use and when the waffles are ready for serving.
- An included recipe book lets you try new recipes.
- Brushed stainless steel top cover is easy to clean and stylish.
- An audible alert lets you know when the waffles are ready for serving.
- The plates do not remove for cleaning.
- The top side doesn’t brown fast.
12. BLACK+DECKER WMD200B Waffle Maker
This model includes dual cooking plates. As a result, it can make two waffles simultaneously. The plates feature a durable non-stick coating to reduce the need for using excess butter while simplifying the cleanup process. Also, the waffle maker includes deep nonstick grids. The benefit of this is the ability to apply your favorite topping easily. The drip tray is another addition that helps you maintain clean countertops for easy cleanup.
- Rotating waffle system for even distribution of the batter.
- A temperature indicator light makes it possible to know when the waffle maker is ready to use.
- The handles stay cool to guarantee user safety.
- A handle lock helps to keep the plates closed while rotating and cooking.
- No beep or indicator light to tell when the waffles are ready.
11. DASH No-Drip Belgian Waffle Maker
Whether you want to make biscuit pizzas, hash browns, waffles, or Paninis, this is one of the best waffle makers. Easy to use, you can plug it into a power outlet and expect it to heat up within minutes. Additionally, it is easy to clean.
The reason is the built-in pocket sides designed to catch excess batter. Dual non-stick plates provide consistent results while simplifying the cleanup process. The waffle maker is compact in size enabling it to occupy a little counter space. Better, it is available in sleek designs and multiple colors so that it can match any kitchen decor.
- Anti-slip feet enhance safety.
- An included recipe book lets you try different recipes.
- Non-stick heating plates for easy cleanup.
- No on/off switch.
- The waffle maker is bulky.
10. BLACK+DECKER WMB500 Waffle Maker
Prepare classic, 7.25” round Belgian-style waffles with the help of the Black + Decker WMB500 Waffle Maker. Equipped with nonstick plates, it is easy to clean, while the waffles remove easily. Also, there is a cool-touch handle.
The handle allows you to open it safely without the worry of burning your hands while it is hot. The waffle maker stores vertically for easy storage in compact spaces. Plus, it includes a ready indicator light. The light illuminates once it preheats to let you know that it is ready to cook.
- A cord storage for compact storage.
- Extra-deep grids provide plenty of room for different toppings.
- The stay-cool black synthetic handles and chrome housing enhance style.
- The waffle maker divides the waffle into four sections for easy sharing.
- No latch to keep the unit closed during storage.
9. KRUPS Belgian Waffle Maker
Next, we have KRUPS Belgian Waffle Maker. Featuring a stainless steel housing, it acts as a great choice when looking for a waffle maker that is designed to match most kitchen decors. Additionally, the waffle maker includes extra-deep pockets. These enable it to bake professional waffles while allowing you to add your favorite toppings.
While using this device, you can bake up to four square-shaped waffles at a time.
Asides that, there is a steam release system. The system makes it possible to prepare waffles that are crispy on the outside and light and fluffy in the interior. Because of the adjustable browning options, the waffle maker can accommodate individual tastes and preferences. Furthermore, the unit incorporates indicator lights. These make it possible to know when the waffle maker is ready to cook and when the waffles are ready for serving.
- A handle lock and cord wrap facilitate convenient and compact storage.
- The die-cast plates are removable for cleaning.
- An audible ready beep makes it possible to know that the waffles are ready to serve.
- Non-stick coating for effortless waffle release.
- The unit takes time to cook.
8. BELLA (13591) Classic Rotating Waffle Maker
Eliminate the guesswork while baking your waffles with the help of BELLA (13591) Waffle Maker. It works with a range of batters including gluten-free and wheat. Also, the waffle maker incorporates a rotating function. Because of this, you can expect it to spread the batter evenly for perfectly-cooked waffles. The handles are cool to the touch to protect you from burns when opening the hot waffle maker. Furthermore, the cooking surface features a non-stick coating. The benefit of this is fast cleaning and easy removal of the waffles. Because of the folding mode, the waffle maker is easy to store in any cabinet. Furthermore, it comes along with a drip tray to simply the cleanup process.
- The control knob is easy to operate.
- Nine browning settings for easy customization of the waffles.
- The removable drip tray is dishwasher safe.
- A ready indicator light makes it possible to know that the waffles are ready to serve.
- The waffle maker emits some smell during use.
- It is difficult to clean.
7. Oster Titanium-Infused DuraCeramic Waffle Maker
If you are looking for a durable waffle maker that is safe to use, I would recommend Oster Titanium-Infused DuraCeramic Waffle Maker. Featuring a DuraCeramic nonstick coating you can expect the coat to last eight times longer while compared to ordinary non-stick coatings. Furthermore, the ceramic coating is free of PFOA and PTFE.
As a result, it acts as a perfect choice for a waffle maker that is safe to use. The housing features polished chrome to enhance style. Also, there is an adjustable temperature control making it possible to make light and fluffy to crispy waffles.
- The waffle maker cooks fast to save time and energy.
- It is easy to clean.
- The titanium-infused nonstick coating doesn’t peel off.
- The exterior metal parts get hot while cooking.
6. Cuisinart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker
Cuisinart WAF-F20 is a double Belgian Waffle Maker that makes two deep-pocket 1” Belgian waffles simultaneously. It features two LED ready indicator lights. The lights make it possible to know when the waffle maker is ready to use and when the waffles are ready for serving. Also, there is a control knob. The knob supports six browning options making it possible to prepare waffles that suit different tastes and preferences. The cooking surface features a non-stick coating. The benefit of this is quick food release and the ability to clean the waffle maker easily.
- 36” long power cord offers greater reach.
- Extra-deep waffle pockets make it possible to apply your favorite toppings.
- The waffle maker beeps when the waffles are ready for serving.
- The plates do not come out for cleaning.
- The exterior gets so hot during use.
5. Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker
Responding to the need for a waffle maker that is easy to maintain is Hamilton Beach Flip Belgian Waffle Maker. Easy to maintain, it includes easy-clean grids and a removable drip tray. Better, the cooking surface features a non-stick coating for easy removal of the waffles and fast clean up. The stainless design is another addition. This material wipes down easily while adding a modern look that will remain stylish on any countertop. Also, there is an adjustable browning control. Using it, you can customize the end results so that you can prepare lighter or darker waffles.
- The flipping action makes it possible to make waffles that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- The drip tray and grids are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- A power-on indicator light lets you know that the power is on.
- Ready-to-cook indicator light makes it possible to now the right time to add the batter.
- The waffle maker takes a while to make each waffle.
4. Hamilton Beach 2-Slice Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker
Prepare tasty waffles from the comfort of your home with the help of Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker. It features two 1.1” deep grids. The grids feature a nonstick coating for easy removal of the waffles and fast cleanup.
Additionally, the waffle maker features premium stainless steel material. Not only is the material easy to clean, but it acts like a stylish appliance while added to different kitchens. The waffle maker is easy to store, thanks to the lid that locks for compact and upright storage. And thanks to the power and preheat lights, you can easily know when the power is on and when the waffle maker is hot and ready to use.
- The waffle maker stores upright enabling it to take a little space.
- A shades selector makes it possible to make light to brown waffles.
- A batter channel prevents messy spills for fast and easy clean up.
- The exterior gets hot during use.
3. Oster Belgian Waffle Maker
Prepare large and round waffles using Oster Belgian Waffle Maker. Equipped with deep pockets, it holds plenty of toppings so that you can make professional-style waffles from the comfort of your home. Additionally, the waffle maker features an 8” nonstick place. Not only do the plates simplify the cleanup process, but they make it possible to remove the cooked waffles flawlessly. The handle is safe to the touch to help you get a firm grip and prevent burns.
Also, the waffle maker features a stainless steel housing that is both durable and stylish.
- 27.5” cord length offers a greater reach.
- Adjustable temperature control allows you to customize the heat.
- The power indicator light lets you know when the waffle maker is on.
- Ready light makes it possible to know the right time to add the batter.
- No built-in timer.
2. Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker
Coming in the second position we have Cuisinart WMR-CA Waffle Maker. Equipped with dual indicator lights, it makes it possible to know when the waffle maker is ready to use and when the waffles are ready to serve. Also, the cooking plate features a round design with four quarters. Hence, it can make one waffle that cuts easily into four quarters. A 5-setting browning control is another addition. Because of this, you can customize the crispness of the waffles to suit your tastes and preferences.
- Brushed stainless steel is easy to clean and stylish.
- BPA-free materials enhance safety.
- The stands on the end guarantee compact storage.
- Included recipe book makes it possible to create different recipes.
- No audio alert to let you know that the cooking is over.
1. Dash Mini Waffle Maker
A must-have when looking for the best waffle maker for use in compact spaces is Dash Mini Waffle Maker. Compact and lightweight, it acts as a great choice when looking for a waffle maker that is suitable for storage in small spaces, and one that is easy to carry. Also, the waffle maker is easy to use. The reason is the ability to heat up within minutes after plugging into a power outlet. The unit comprises dual non-stick plates enabling it to deliver consistent results and guarantee easy cleanup.
- Trendy color options and sleek design matches a range of kitchen decors.
- Easy to clean and store.
- The waffle maker cooks fast.
- The waffle maker makes one waffle at a time.
- It makes small waffles.
How to choose the best waffle maker.
Given the 20 best waffle makers reviewed above, how do you manage to pick one that will meet your needs? I recommend that you have a look at the features and factors to consider for you to make the right choice.
1. Ease of cleaning
How easy or challenging is the waffle maker while cleaning? You must consider this factor if you do not want to spend lots of hours in the sink trying to clean it. In this regard, opt for a waffle maker with non-stick plates. Such plates allow you to wipe it clean and remove the ready waffles with a lot of ease. Asides that, opt for a model with removable and dishwasher safe plates for easy maintenance.
2. Even distribution of the heat
If you want to make professional-quality waffles, then you must be on the lookout for a waffle maker with heating plates that distribute heat evenly. In fact, such a model should deliver an even browning effect without the risk of overcooking some parts and undercooking the rest.
3. Size and quantity
How many people will you be cooking for with the waffle maker? Unless you do not mind about several rounds of cooking I would recommend getting a waffle maker that offers an adequate quantity to help you prepare the waffles within the shortest time possible.
4. Indicator lights
No one wants to spend all the time flipping the handle open to check whether the waffles are ready to serve. That said, I would recommend purchasing a piece of equipment that features indicator lights or an audible alarm. The indicator lights and alarm should let you know when the power is on, when the plates are hot to add the batter, and when the waffles are ready to serve.
A good waffle maker should be designed in such a way that it can deliver perfectly-cooked waffles fast. After all, you do not have all the time to wait for the waffles to get ready. Therefore, read some user reviews and get an idea about the time you will have to wait for the waffles to get ready.
6. Ease of storage
How much space do you have to store the waffle maker? Some waffle makers are big while the rest are small. Therefore, get a model that fits into your available storage easily. Also, opt for a waffle maker with built-in cord wraps to avoid dealing with annoying tangles.
If you want to try plenty of waffle recipes and get perfect results each time, I would recommend buying the best waffle makers reviewed in this article. Not only are they easy to use, but they are easy to clean and designed to deliver perfect waffles in all instances.